Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This is how it's gonna be...

People have been bugging Rivers and I to start a blog for a long time. I kept procrastinating under the guise that I was much too busy to meddle with something as menial as blogging. Then I started reading other friends' blogs and realized that they're actually kinda cool. Then I wrote my first blog and actually enjoyed it. I mean, think about what blogging really is. Basically, I get to write about my life and people actually read it. How wonderfully egocentric! I'm hooked. Now I think of everything in terms of "blogability", just like I think of every photo taken of me in terms of facebook "profile pic-ability". All this to say that lots happened in the time before my blog enlightenment, so I'm going to go back in time and fill you in, little by little, about nothing but me*. And you're gonna love every minute of it.


*me now includes Rivers and Harper. Families are forever.

3 comments:

  1. what in gravies creation is that picture of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i should also add that i am loving it! so happy to see a new post this am as i sit my large butt down with my coffee to get my daily fix of blogs... i know, get a life. anyway, have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for liking my blog, and your butt is NOT fat. I seem to remember seeing you this summer with a sweet one...
    and that picture is of a back to the future hoverboard. duh.

    ReplyDelete