Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've been bad.

Sorry, everyone. I've really been slacking, and you're probably losing faith in me. This current class has been draining and demanding (I probably say that about every class), and I really haven't had time to write anything that isn't school-related. The good news (or bad news, if you're doing this research project by force) is that this class ends tomorrow, so I'll be able to get my groove back, just like Stella. Here are some photos as of late, just to keep the interest going. Yes, I'm resorting back to high school-esque behavior, like leaving little notes with "Hey cutie" written on them and handing them out to five different guys, just to keep the interest alive. That's what these photos are. So, do you still like me? Circle your answer.

YES
NO
MAYBE
I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE NOW






And now a little update: As of last Sunday, Harper is a bilateral roller. I lost my husband once again, although this time I found him two hours later without the aide of The Red Cross. He was simply having a conversation with our 50 year old landlady (the "missing Rivers" theory still stands true). I now make my own baby food. Yes, pat on the back, please. Rivers has created about five more pairs of sandals, all made with different types of rubber. Life continues to be awesome.

And now a little more 9th grade flirting.





2 comments: