Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Don't You Forget About Me.

Hi all my wonderful followers,

We've successfully conned 100 people into this life-altering research experience. I think you all deserve a big, warm hug. My older brother Dave is thinking about starting a global enterprise called "Hugs for a Dollar", and let me tell you, his hugs are worth a lot more than that. So, to show my gratitude, you each get one free coupon. Without all of your help and networking, I would still be down to about 10 people (including my husband, in-laws, and 4 immediate family members.) So, thank you. And jusr FYI, the more the merrier, so if you know anyone else who might be interested, let them know!

I've just met with my research advisor, and we are going to start working on the survey. They take a lot longer than one might think. In our Research Methods class we spent a whole class period debating how to accurately ask about sex/gender. Seriously. As such, I'm hoping to have the survey up in about two weeks.

I'm currently in class full-time with a pretty arduous workload, so daily posts will have to be postponed for a couple of weeks. However, I promise to do my best to do my duty to keep you all family-y and politically updated as possible. Once I finish classes (May 18th), I'll have no excuse not to blog daily.

Thanks again, everyone! You rock.



p.s He's very much taken, so the offer ends strictly with a hug.

2 comments:

  1. is this the super duper hot one i am still waiting for the life size cut out of?????

    ReplyDelete