Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to Reality. Ha.

I've been hesitant to post a new blog without photos. It's been a couple months since I've uploaded any pics of Harper's beautiful face, and I feel that my words cannot compensate for the digital immortilization of her ever present smile. But I'm doing it anyways.

The novelty of being back in Hawaii is yet to wear thin. Every day I wake up excited for the new day ahead. This could be attributed to the fact that the ocean sparkles and roars just minutes away from our house. Or perhaps it's due to the fact that Phil, Tawny and Teya are our new neighbors. No wait-isn't it that Jenny and Axel live around the corner? Or maybe it's because our new BFFs Matty and Lindsay and baby Parker (who is 6 days younger than Harper) live right behind us. Or could it be because we get to see cousin Courtenay and BIG little brother Aaron (he's swole) almost every day? Yeah, take each one of these treasures, mix in a wonderful and HOT husband, a cute, happy baby and big ol' Costco shopping carts. That's why I'm in Heaven.

Unfortunately I don't have any stories to tell as of now. The longer I go without blogging, the less I think in terms of bloggability, and the less stories I bank in my brain for potential blog posts.

However, let it be known that Harper loves the beach. She has tan lines in her ample fat rolls. Rivs is working hard in school and cross country and looking goooood doing it all. Meanwhile, I've been momentarily suspending my scholarly duties and just having fun. Theses can wait. The ocean is calling.

Ok fine. Here's one I pirated from facebook. It's not much, but it should suffice until we get our laptop repaired.

2 comments: