Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle

I've re-emerged from the jungle, and am slowly readjusting back to civilian life. I say slowly because every time Rivers drops a dish in the kitchen, I hide for fear that the FARC guerillas are coming to get me. I'll give a more extensive report of my week-long saga, but for now let's keep the suspense going by saying that I successfully retrieved a team of al-Jazeera reporters from Colombian jail. Oh- and I was killed twice.

To be (very) continued.

3 comments:

  1. Bout Time! i have been counting down the days, just waiting to have my favorite blogger back... um, nice muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is my favorite picture of you from the trip. like you really weren't trying to bump up your biceps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure who looks tougher!!!

    ReplyDelete