Friday, July 1, 2011

It's been a while. You look great.

Okay everyone, don't get too excited about this post. It's only a quasi-return.

I've been omni-consumed with writing my thesis over the past few months, with time for little else other than full-time motherhood, Rivers, teaching a couple of classes and The Bachelorette (who does Bentley think he is?) But seriously, with the exception of nourishment, the upkeep of minimal personal hygiene (notice the shaved head)and Sunday night dates, I have been glued to the computer researching and writing. The good news is that my thesis is officially due on July 16th, and I am currently in the editing phase which means that my return to blogging is imminent.

I miss recording the events of life in cyberspace. So many things have happened that have been wiped clean from my clotted mind. Memories are nothing without you, internet.

Notice that over the past 6 months, my personal appearance and thesis writing dedication have had an inverse relationship. As the amount of my dedication to thesis writing increases, by personal appearance decreases. Or at least the amount of hair on my head. I guess its subjective. All I know is that I feel like a dude.

Harper and Rivs are still cute though, so that's good.

2 comments:

  1. Admire the dedication.. Let me know if I can help with any proofreading or otherwise. I suspect you'll be a whole new socialite when you get back from this summer.

    ReplyDelete